Thursday, December 06, 2007

Procrastination...

If there's one bad habit that I developed in high school, it's procrastination. Bad habit you ask? You meant art form, right?

Someone on Wikipedia defined procrastination as follows:
-the deferment or avoidance of an action or task to a later time and is often linked to perfectionism. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Procrastination)
The only problem is that I'm usually not trying to be a perfectionist. I'm not saying that I'm sloppy and not a perfectionist to some degree, but I have a little calculator/clock combo in my head that continually tells me that there's enough time to goof off and finish later. This is why this is a much better definition for me:
-to put off intentionally and habitually (thelifeprescription.com/glossary.html)
I'll explain all this on another night...

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Everything that is a work of someone else is subject to their rules. Anything that is a creation of mine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.