Thursday, January 03, 2008

Google Reader Update: January 2008

From your 59 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 10,620 items, starred 140 items, shared 187 items, and emailed 45 items.

Wow! In a month, I've gone crazy with Google Reader. Here are my numbers from exactly one month ago today:
From your 29 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 2,506 items, starred 23 items, shared 76 items, and emailed 20 items.

In thirty days, I've more than doubled my reading list and more than quadrupled the overall amount of articles that I'm reading. I've actually been pairing down the feed list over the past few days as well. I'm finding a lot of replication between sites, particularly tech sites and with my current batch of feeds, I'll sometimes come across the same article three or more times.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Everything that is a work of someone else is subject to their rules. Anything that is a creation of mine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.